Welcome to the The Treasure of Nadia Walkthrough and all parts Guide, where we’ll show you how to reach the top levels and unlock all of the game’s scenarios.
Treasure of Nadia Walkthrough V 03111
V 03111 (1/2)
- Meet Diana by following the directions (Library)
- Go to Estero Key, then Home, then Estero Park to obtain the Stone Talisman, which you must then deliver to Diana.
- You may now gather talismans (park) to get money.
- Talk to Albert at the lighthouse, then head to Full Mast Bar for some liquor (Dark Rum)
- Pick up the key (left), take the ID to Janet’s house, use the key (bar) to unlock the 2nd floor door, then look for the key in the middle of the room. Give the id to Tasha when you get it (bar)
- Give the Dark Rum to Albert (the lighthouse) in exchange for the binoculars.
- To score 1 point, use the binoculars on the beach and then again on Estero Key. Naomi’s heart
- Time to meet the girls at Cape Vedra, then go to the doctor’s office (talk to the staff), the church, and the Squallmart.
- After selling the talismans to Diana, head to the parlour for a massage ($30).
- Look around Estero Park for additional talismans.
V 03111 (2/2)
- Start conversation with Sophia (Mansion)
- Consult with Janet about Sophia (Janet’s home).
- Take the empty bottle from Kaley’s room after interacting with the window and using the binoculars.
- To get the Unknown treasure, communicate with Alia (Estero Key) twice.
- Show Diana the Talisman, then return with Alia to receive 1 Alia’s heart
- To obtain the chest key, follow these steps: There is another one page to gather in Estero Park > Left.
- Meet with Ash (Squallmart)
- Purchase the basic pathway ($10), basic fence ($30), and garden flowers ($20) and install them in your home before calling Alia.
- Purchase a $60 book from SquallMart and study it.
- Find and give Pricia the Jade Talisman (Estero Park) (Parlor)
- Buy new dress for Alia (Store)
Related Walkthrough Guide: Lost Land 7 Redemption
Walkthrough V 06112
- Follow the two people (left) to Estero Park, then walk upstairs and collect the chest key.
- The Small Screwdriver may be found in the cave to the east of the park.
- Purchase health insurance ($60 at SqualMart) and hand it over to the administrator (Doctor’s office).
- Get out there and speak with Ash.
- Go to Janet’s house, wait for her to leave, then enter, climb the stairs, use the toilet, and enjoy (+1 Kaley’s heart).
- With the screwdriver, open Janet’s bedroom door and get the ero*tic book.
- Ask Diana about the book at the library.
- Take the book “A Sinful Affair,” go outside, and gift it to Naomi.
- Naomi (+1 heart) will like the cocktail “S*ex on the Beach” (Full Mast Bar).
- To get the page, go to the church, get the church key, unlock the chest, and take it.
- Get the snapshot and give the key to Ash.
- Purchase a $400 outfit for Naomi.
- Purchase garden plants ($200) as well.
- Make a call to Alia (requires 5 percent )
Treasure of Nadia Crafting V 09121
- Take the Shovel Shaft from Alia (Estero Park) (left)
- Take a walk with Clare inside the cave and take in the sights.
- You may now utilise the native shrine to make offerings and try to get better stuff in return.
- Speak with Emily (Squallmart) and purchase Shiovel Head ($80).
- Take the money (man) and the shovel handle to the Parlor > Backyard.
- Give Emily the money (+1 heart).
- Communicate with Diana (library) and Ash (one photo costs $250).
- If you reject the girl on the beach’s proposition, sell the Stone Talisman for $900.
- Diana need a powerful magnet in the doctor’s office.
- Take the MRI Room Key (inside), the chest key, and the high powered magnet by clicking on the bird (parking) (left room)
- Give Diana the super-strong magnet (+1 heart).
- In the cave, open the chest.
- Use the Jade Talisman, Shovel Shaft, Shovel Head, and Shovel Handle at Native Shrine to receive: Shovel of Jade
- Show If you don’t have the silver talisman, obtain it at the Native Shrine – use Silver Ore and 3 Stone Talisman, and you’ll get Silver Talisman.
- Purchase a clothing for Emily ($400), as well as the Discount Sofa ($1,000), and contact her.
Related Walkthrough Guide: Daughter for Dessert
Game Scenario Walkthrough V 11122
- Track Alia (Estero Key)
- Squallmart sells a lighter and a Pipe Wrench for $80.
- With Alia, use the lighter (Estero Key) Take in the scenery and collect the talismans.
- Break three vases using the Pipe Wrench (Library outside, Full Mast Bar outside and light house outside)
- Fix the pipe using the pipe wrench and unlock the chest with the chest key at Full Mast Bar, upstairs (inside the vase of the Libary)
- Go downstairs and take in the sight.
- Meet with the man outside the library, then Ash (Squallmart), then return to the library and speak with Ash once more (Squallmart)
- Enjoy the action by following Kaley (Janet’s house).
Walkthrough V 14011
- Squallmart: Talk to Pricia and Emily, then walk to the parlour (backyard), plant a ginseng plant in Pricia’s garden (ginseng may be found at Estero Park), then talk to Pricia in the Parlor. Take the ginseng plant (bottom left corner on the exterior), which you may sell to Pricia for $250.
- Backyard, then living room, chat to Janet and Naomi, then head to the kitchen for some iced tea (refrigerator). Take wine (nightstand) and Shoelaces from Janet’s room on the second floor (bathroom). Give the booze to Naomi and Janet, then go to Kaley’s room and observe the scene.
- Lighthouse: Go to Squallmart and get a picture, then go to the lighthouse > Basement and chat to Albert twice: take the damaged boots, the crating paper, and open the chest (password 684)
- Shoe Glue may be purchased at Squallmart, and the crafting page can be found in Full Mast Bar > Crafting. Men’s quarters
- (Crafting) Cave: Leather Gloves + Damaged Boots + Shoelaces + Shoe Glue are the ingredients for the Stompin Boots. You can avoid deadly insects with the Stompin Boots.
- Mast Bar with Full Mast: Take the Chest Key and the Carbon Shovel Shaft.
- Go to Estero Park and take the Ultra Shovel Handle, a crafting sheet, and the Golden Talisman from where the scorpions were. You must purchase an Antacid Tablet (squallmart) and offer it to the goose to unlock the chest.
- To finish this update, speak with Diana (library), purchase Pricia’s attire (squallmart), and invite her (needs Curtains $2,500 and Yard Trees $4,000).
Nadia Walkthrough V 21022
- Take all the books from Emily (Library), then give her Perenial’s of Cape Vedra.
- Take the Heavy Cord (Doctor’s office) to Estero Park.
- Purchase a metal hook from Squallmart, then combine Heavy cord + Metal hook to create the Grappling hook, which you may use to obtain red ginseng, which you should then present to Emily.
- Get the Wrench Grip (Cave – Estero Park – right side) and the Gaffer Tape (Estero Park – left side) using the grappling hook?
- Wrench Grip + Gaffer Tape + Grappling Hook + Pipe Wrench = Pickaxe in the Native Shrine (the crafting page is no the left side of the park)
- To access the cave, travel to Estero Key, watch the scenario, then proceed deep inside Estero Key and use the pickaxe on the rock. With the lighter, light the bowl on the left side, then grab the torch (upper right)
- Go to the church and get the key to Madalyn’s chest.
- Return to the church, enter via the left entrance, and use the pickaxe to shatter the right column. Then, to acquire the page and money, unlock the chest and smash the vase.
- In the Parlor, meet Ash.
- Consume Red Ginseng, visit a doctor, and pay $140. (you can find the plant at Estero Park)
Walkthrough V 23031
- Follow Clare and solve the riddle in the cave.
- Show Diana the treasure chest with the unknown riches within (Library)
- Go to Janet’s room after speaking with Tasha (Estero Park).
- Meet Ash at Full Mast Bar, then strike up a conversation with Tasha at the bar.
- Meet Diana (Library) and take the note from her desk, then turn on the light bulb on the right while turning off the one on the left.
- Use the secret key to open the library’s box (upper right corner)
- Return to your room.
- Speak with Madalyn (in her Church room).
- Do you see a stone beside a column?
- Take the chest key after breaking the column with the pickaxe and placing the stone on the hole (above).
- left – up – right – right > open the chest > Estero Park
Related Walkthrough Guide: Adventure Escape Mysteries
Treasure of Nadia Walkthrough V 27041
- Communicate with Pricia (Library) To go to Estero Key, go to Estero Key > Squallmart sells the Kayak License Exam for $250.
- Exam for a Kayak License (inventory) Answer: Sunscreen, 15+ knots west, beer, and south > hand the ranger the exam.
- (Estero Park) > Follow the Ranger > To unlock the passage, communicate with Diana (west > up to the river), then lay the stone on the plate.
- Return with Diana after picking up the things at the new location.
- Return to the island and use the pickaxe to crush the rock on the right side to obtain some quartz.
- To acquire some Fossilized, go to the northwest edge of the park and crush another rock.
- Speak with Emily (Squallmart) and purchase Alumina.
- To obtain a photo, speak with Ash (Parking Lot).
- Make an Ant Killer (Cave)
- Open the Old map in your inventory to obtain the Chest Key (under the tree)
- Go to the island, use the Ant Killer to eliminate the bugs, and collect the Maca Plant. A chest may be found on the island’s east side; open it to obtain a page.
- Pricia (Parlor) Give the plant to her. Visit Sofia’s Mansion and communicate with Diana (Library)
Treasure Walkthrough V 32051
- Go to Squallmart and speak with Emily (if you haven’t already)
- Go to the Cave with Clare and solve the riddle (see the answer in the last cave)
- Talk to Diana (Library)
- Finally, downstairs, take the Dolomite with the pickaxe
- Turn left and click on the blocks (there are 6)
- Place a Tikpak Artifact in the glowing form to locate a new page, clear the stones behind the steps, then grab the Pirate Diary.
- Take the crafts page, the white sand, and the bait upstairs (leave), and light the lighter hidden behind a tree in the bowl (top).
- Backyard > Full Mast Bar > Light the grill (lighter) to acquire Fly Ash
- Craft Concrete (Stone Talisman + Fly Ash + White Sand + Dolomite) in the cave
- Give him the concrete in Estero Key.
- Give Emily red ginseng, phillweed, and a Maca plant if you’re at home.
- Eat a maca plant after Naomi calls
- Pay the receptionist 140 dollars at the doctor’s office.
- Take the Cursed shovel from the next chamber
- Church > Madalyn’s room > give her the Pirate Diary
- The current update has ended, however you can still craft
- Farm talismans are easier to find with a quick shovel: Silver Talisman + Carbon shovel shaft + Alloy shovel head + Ultra shovel handle
- Cursed shovel + Pirate Medallion + Jade Talisman + Gold Talisman = Pirate shovel (much quicker).
Treasure of Nadia Walkthrough V 34052
- Janet’s house > Kaley’s room (up) > Squallmart, grab the little screwdriver (left) > Janet’s house > Kaley’s room (up) > use the screwdriver on her door > back to Janet’s house > Kaley’s room (up)
- Communicate with Diane (Library) River (northern portion of cave)
- River (northern portion of cave) Turn left where the tiger was, hoist the camera, plant philweed, and light the bowl Squallmarn
- Place three plants in the container (maca, red ginseng, and philweed) and communicate with Emily.
- (Left side) behind the library > Take the gothic key and shatter the column, then insert the stone in the upper right corner.
- Park (the location of the tiger) > to the left > Feed peanuts to the peacock and bring him to the library > Obtain the key to the chest as well as the page.