Welcome to our Daughter for Dessert Walkthrough & Endings guide. Its a fun play story for PC, Mac and Android users. Here, we’ll show you how to reach the maximum levels in all of the game’s relationships and unlock all of the possible scenarios.
All Chapters in Daughter for Dessert
Latest Article: Upcoming Fallout 76 Update Details
- Lanie: Detailed Intro
- Veronica: Hey, can I get you a drik? > Sure, let’s… > She doesn’t like me >Any profession>Any drink > Don’t give up on your aspirations > “Give me a minute to gather my thoughts”
- Heidi: Get some bartending experience > $500 > Finish the minigame > It doesn’t matter if you know her or not > So, do you have a boyfriend > embrace her
- Amanda: Keep her head still (maybe she won’t notice) > Amanda’s front door Minigame
- Kathy: You have to let go now and then.
- Veronica: Could you unlock the scene or use the cheat? Attempt to beat the game’s top score > Absolutely
- Heidi: you can either unlock the scene or use the following cheat: Don’t be so dull. Attempt to beat the game’s top score > Upstairs, talk about it.
- Amanda: (without the “*”) Cheats:
No scenes: ch4nose*x
Heidi scene: ch4heidise*x
No scenes: ch4nose*x
- Kathy: You’re attracted to me>Ask> I wish I knew how you felt> Continue with the minigame (dishwasher)
- Amanda: Go ahead and let her jump in.
- Amanda: You don’t get to chose your life.
- Oliva: Complete the automobile game or use the following cheat: After all, why not? Yes, it’s delightful > She had a difficult life > I’d like to be rewarded for my efforts.
- Amanda: Choices aren’t important > Scene
- Lily: It doesn’t matter what you choose > Scene at the pool
- Amanda: It doesn’t matter what you do > Scene
- Amanda: It doesn’t matter what you choose > Scene
- Kathy: If you’ve gotten the scenes from chapters 3 and 5, go visit her. We only spoke about anything > Cussed out a customer > Don’t drink (cow balls) > picture of someone’s butt > Don’t drink (if you’re skydiving) > Don’t drink (if you’re stealing anything) Dinner while naked > fine, but quick
- Amanda: Bring tales to life.
- Kathy and I are simply friends, Heidi. Sure, tonight > a restaurant > something between you and Blake >a rim job is out > dinner alternative > Yes, let’s go > Wait for Blake >
- Lily: I can give you an excellent massage if you need one.
- Amanda: It doesn’t matter what you choose > scene of a shower
If you wish to bypass the memory mini game, type ch11nomemory into the console.
- Lily: go after her.
- Kathy & Heidi: Don’t tell Amanda, but a date with Heidi is required (Chapter 10) > Go to Kathy’s
- Kathy: Last night, things got a little out of hand.
- Minigame at Moe’s office: The key is hidden in plain sight, yet it is in the office. In addition, the cabinet it unlocks is completely random. However, after you get the photo (cabinet), you must also obtain the image (under Moe’s pillow) and the laptop code (board on the right – code 7a14b6e).
- Lily: Yes, please come in > I’d like to take a taste.
- Amanda: Please go into her room.
- Heidi: I’ll go > meet her > do what you said you were going to do.
- Lanie: It doesn’t matter what you do > MC’s apartment Scene
- Lily: I’ll take you > choose everything except the bottom one, which is the final > and I’ll keep you company.
- Kathy and Heidi: Yes, Drink > Keep an eye on Kathy.
Your prior decisions are taken into account, and you can only take one of the following paths:
- Amanda: I can’t give up everything we’ve built together…
- Heidi: You can only be on this road if you turned down Lily (chapter 15) and Amanda (immediately before – chapter 17), as well as Heidi (chapter 16)
- Kathy: You can only be on this route if you turned down Lily (chapter 15) and Amanda (immediately before – chapter 17) and chose Amanda (chapter 16)
- Lily: You can only be on this road if you continue with Lily (chapter 15), have refused Amanda (just before – chapter 17), and Heidi (chapter 16)
Your prior decisions matter, and you can only be on one road at a time, the same one as in Chapter 17, therefore your choices in Chapter 18 are irrelevant:
Your prior decisions matter, and you can only be on one road at a time, the same one as in Chapter 17, therefore your choices in Chapter 19 are irrelevant: